Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 6% BP 20 Vols.
- As a mild disinfectant for minor cuts, wounds and skin ulcers.
- Use as required. Dress the wound with cotton wool soaked in a solution of equal parts of peroxide and water. As a disinfectant this product is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
- As a mouthwash or gargle.
- Dilute one part of peroxide to five parts of water. Rinse the mouth for two to three minutes. This may be repeated up to three times daily. As a mouthwash or gargle the product is suitable for use by adults, children over 12 years and the elderly. Due to the risk of swallowing it should only be used by younger children under the instruction of a doctor.
ContraindicationsHypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
Not for use in closed body cavities or on surgical wounds due to the risk of oxygen released into the circulation causing gas embolism.
Not for use as a disinfection agent for surgical instruments (particularly endoscopes) and as an enema.
Special warnings and precautions for use
- Not for use in closed body cavities or on surgical wounds due to risk of oxygen released into the circulation causing gas embolism.
- Avoid normal skin.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Product bleaches fabric.
20 K, Lekhraj Building, 1st Floor,
Lokmanya Tilak Marg,Mumbai, Maharstra-400003.
All Right Reserved ©