Rose water and rose oil are one of the oldest skin care and grooming products. It used to be added to baths as also to treat mild skin conditions. They are found in many cosmetic products these days.
- Since rose oil has anti-inflammatory properties, using rose water can help in reducing the redness from irritated or over-heated skin.
- It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores. Thus preventing acne and pimples.
- It has astringent like properties, which is why it is used after facials and clean ups to close open pores. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional wellbeing, thereby making you look relaxed. Since it is de-stressing, it helps you sleep better which means you will wake up feeling fresh.
- The best and easiest way to use it is to apply it at night. It helps clear all impurities that your face has collected through the day.
20 K, Lekhraj Building, 1st Floor,
Lokmanya Tilak Marg,Mumbai, Maharstra-400003.
All Right Reserved ©