V.L. COLD RUB
- For cold apply V.L. Cold Rub ointment on chest and back.
- Report before bed time to ease.
- NASSAL CATARRAH: Melt one table spoon in small basin of boiling water and inhale the steam. If fever persists, consult your doctor immediately.
V.L. COLD Vaporizing RUB is pain relieving balm. It is a trusted balm for over a twenty five years. V.L. Cold Vaporizing rub is synonymous for headache, body ache and cold remedy and considered as the best in the category. Since the Vaporizing Rub ointment is an oil-based medication, it should not be used under or inside the nose or inside the mouth, and it should not be swallowed. Any oil-based product can get into the lungs if used improperly.
In pre-clinical animal studies, the application of V.L. cold Vaporizing Rub directly on the trachea of ferrets caused an increase in mucus production compared to a water-based lubricant. However, since the authors used a water-based and not oil-based compound as a control, it is not possible to ascertain which component of V.L. cold Vaporizing Rub caused the increased mucus production. Because V.L. cold Vaporizing Rub was also directly applied to the ferret trachea, it is also difficult to extrapolate the results from this study to comment on possible irritation arising from the safe use of V.L. cold Vaporizing Rub in humans.
- STORE IN COOL & DARK PLACE.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DONOT SWALLOW OR PLACE INTO NOSTRIL
20 K, Lekhraj Building, 1st Floor,
Lokmanya Tilak Marg,Mumbai, Maharstra-400003.
All Right Reserved ©